AJAYI Oluseyi O, Dr.
B.Sc., M.Eng., Ph. D, R.Eng. (COREN), MNSE.
RESEARCH AREA: Design and Productions/Energy Systems
INTERESTS: Renewable energy and Low Carbon Development; Machine Design; Stress and Failure analyses; Vibration and Acoustics as a condition monitoring; Materials and Corrosion studies
OTHER RESEARCH INTERESTS:
Transportation and Human induced vibration
Renewable Energy, Energy utilization and Management, Machine Design, Applied Mechanics, Mechanics of Machines, Mechanics of Materials, Engineering Vibrations, Computer Aided Engineering Design and Analysis
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (13)
2. 2012 International Conference on Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection: Clean Technology Development and Environmental Sustainability for Developing Nations, Institute for Environment Research and Development and Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, March 20-22, 2012
3. 1st EIE International conference on computing, Energy, Networking and Telecommunications, Covenant University, Nigeria, September 13 – 15, 2011
4. International Conference on Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection: Strategies and Procedures for Developing Nations, Institute foe Environment Research and Development and Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, September 21 – 23, 2010
5. International Conference of Maintenance of Engineering Infrastructures in Developing Countries (MEIDC 2010), University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana, July 27 – 29, 2010
6. World Forum of Engineering Congress on Alternative Energy Applications: Option or Necessity? Kuwait, 3 – 5 November 2009
7. International Workshop on Small Scale Wind Energy for Developing Countries, Institute of Energy and Environmental Technology, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Nairobi, Kenya, 14-16 September 2009.
8. The 43rd, annual national conference of the Science Association of Nigeria, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria, 2-6 September 2007.