ANAWE Paul A.l., Dr.
Senior Lecturer, Department of Chemical/Petroleum Engineering College of Science and Technology
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering specializing in Petroleum Refining Engineering), P.hD in Lubrication Engineering
1. The effect of raw materials and blends of finished products on the quality of bio diesel.Renewable energy
2. Chemical treatment of crude oil/natural gas and corrosion control.
3. Recycling of lubricating materials, formulation,blending, base oils/additives and lubricants.
4. Drilling fluids.
Awards & Honours
• Foreign scholarship from the USSR government for tertiary institution.
• Award of an authorship certificate (“Patent”) on new Additives for Lubes, by the USSR Academy of Science Committee for inventions and discoveries of industrial values (part of his PhD Thesis)
• Petroleum and gas refining engineering/petrochemicals
• Polymer science and Technology
• Introduction to chemical engineering and Introduction to Petroleum engineering
• Lubrication engineering fundamentals
• Transport phenomena, Fluid Mechanics
• Natural gas engineering
• Oil and gas pollution and control, Industrial hazards, Safety, Health and pollution in process industries.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Summary of Profile
• American Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers ASTLE.
• British Institute of Petroleum (IP).
• USSR – Scientifico – Technical society of Mendeleev.
• Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers. (NSChE)
• Nigeria Society of Engineers.
• Tribology and Lubrication Society of Nigeria
• COREN – Registered Engineer.
• Chartered member of Nigeria Institute of Management.
• Currently Chairman, Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Technical Committee on Standards for petroleum and petrochemical products.
He represented Nigeria (SON Sponsorship) at the Buenos Aires, Argentina 2008 25th Geneva based ISO organized Technical Committee TC-28 Petroleum Products and Lubricants Meeting - with about 140 different countries participating.