OWOLOKO Alfred, Mr.
DME, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc
My research interest is solving real life problems using mathematical tools. With special focus on Volatility of time series data, Stochastic Differential Equation, Operation Research,Statistical Inference, Probabilistic modelling, etc
Awards & Honours
Travel Fellowship awarded by CIMPA-UNESCO to attend the CIMPA-UNESCO SCHOOL on Probabilistic models in Population Dynamics and Genetics, St Louis, Senegal, April 12-24, 2010.
• MAT111 – Algebra
• MAT112 – Trigonometry and Geometry
• MAT121 – Calculus
• MAT114 – Introductory Statistics 1
• MAT123 – Introductory Statistics 2
• MAT2111- Real Analysis
• MAT215 – Linear Algebra
• MAT216 – Applied Statistical Methods
• MAT314 – Introduction to Operation Research
• MAT318 – Statistical Inference
• MAT413- Probability theory and stochastic Process
• MAT421 – Optimization Theory
• MAT 424 – Survey Methodology & Quality Control
Selected Publications (9)
• International workshop / conference on New Trends in Mathematical & Computer Sciences with Applications to Real World Problems (NTMCS 2006) – Covenant University, Ota, 19-23 June, 2006.
• International Workshop / Conference on New Directions in the Mathematical & Computer Sciences. NUC Abuja, 8-13 October 2007.
• NUC/ICTP Trieste, Italy Workshop on Foundation Mathematical Analysis. Abuja, 24th May – 14th June 2009.
• CIMPA-UNESCO-SENEGAL SCHOOL, St Louis, April 12-April 23, 2010.