Challenges of Accountability and Development: A Multidisciplinary/Multifaceted Study of the Nigerian Society
Goals/Objectives of Project
- Analyze the dimensions of accountability in Nigeria;
- Evaluate measures and processes that can promote accountability and development in Nigeria;
- Examine the role of public administrators and institutions on Accountability in Nigeria;
- Assess the extent to which the socio-economic and demographic factors influence Accountability in Nigeria;
- Evaluate the relationship between accountability challenges and national development in Nigeria; and
- Determine how the challenges of accountability can be solved to promote national development in Nigeria.
List of Researchers
- Prof. P. Alege
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID).
- Department of Economics & Development Studies