In vivo and In vitro Studies on the Anti-Diabetic Properties of Nauclea latifolia Sm. and Terminalia catappa L
Goals/Objectives of Project
- Assess the in vivo toxicological effects in albino Wistar rats using biochemical, haematological, and histological indices.
- Study in vivo antidiabetic effect and mechanism of antidiabetic action in albino Wistar rats using molecular, biochemical, haematological, and histological indices.
- Isolate and characterise novel bioactive compounds and determine the chemical structures of these isolated components.
- Carryout in silico antidiabetic assessment of novel isolated bioactive compounds.
List of Researchers
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID)
- Department of Biological Sciences