Moderating Role of Demographic Variables and Its Impact on Life Satisfaction Among the Repatriated Migrants from Libya to Nigeria.
Goals/Objectives of Project
- Examine how cultural orientation can enhance basic satisfaction of repatriated migrants.
- Determine whether social integration can promote migrant’s psychological satisfaction.
- Investigate how economic integration can enhance sense of fulfillment of the migrants.
- Analyse the extent to which self-identification can enhance life satisfaction of the migrants.
- Ascertain the influence of demographic characteristics as a moderator of reintegration strategies and migrant’s life satisfaction.
List of Researchers
- Dr. Oluyemi O Fayomi
- Prof. AAA Atayero
- Prof. B. O. Ibhawoh
- Dr. Monica Adele Orisadare
- Dr. Olumuyiwa Oludayo
- Dr. Foluke Ajayi
- Dr. Hezekiah Falola
- Dr. Mayowa Agboola
- Dr. Odunayo Salau
- Miss Rosemary Popoola
- Mrs. Tolulope Allo
- Mrs. Oluwatobi Njoaguani
- Mrs. Olushola Elizabeth, Coker
- Mr. Olaniyi Trust Ayodele
- Mr. Gideon Folorunsho
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID)
- Departments of Political Science & International Relations, Business Management, and Estate Management