Dr Adebusayo Emmanuel Adedapo
B.Sc(Ilorin) M.Sc(Lagos) Ph.D (CU)
His research interest is in Analytical and Environmental chemistry with a special focus on development of analytical device for the measurement of marine gases
Selected Publications (8)
2. SYNTHESIS OF (E)-N'-(5-bromo-SYNTHESIS OF (E)-N'-(5-bromo-2-hydroxybenzylidene) nicotinohydrazide) AND ITS Pt (II), Zn (II), Mn (II), Ni (II) AND Mo (V) COMPLEXES AS POTENTIAL ANTI-TUBERCULAR AGENT AGENT[ Download 1.36 MB ]
2. The seventh SOLAS Summer School at Institut d Etudes Scientifiques de Cargese, Universite de Corse, France, 24th July to 3rd August, 2018. (Poster Presentation).
3. International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development, CUCRID Building, CU, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, May 6 to May 8, 2019. (Oral Presentation).
4. 3rd International Conference on Engineering for a sustainable World, Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, July 3 to 8, 2019. (Oral Presentation).
5. The Eighth International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology, Houston, Texas, USA.
6. 7th Edition of the Annual Summit of the Ministry of Environment, Lagos State. 2015.
7. CU- ICADI 2015 (2nd Covenant University International Conference on African Development Issues)
8. 1st Covenant University Training and Workshop on Education Technology (CUWET). 2015.
9. Two-day International Conference (CUCIC-2014) on Turning the knowledge of Science into Development.
10. University of Lagos, international chemistry Conference. Theme: Chemical Sciences Solutions to Global Challenges, on 15-17th February, 2016.
Summary of Profile
His research interest is Analytical and Environmental chemistry with a special focus on bioremediation and environmental monitoring. He has attended both international and local conferences some of which are CU- ICADI (Covenant University International Conference on African Development Issues) and the 7th Edition of the Annual Summit of the Ministry of Environment, Lagos State. He loves playing volleyball and reading.
He is currently a faculty of the university and presently pursing his PhD programme at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.