Dr. Felix Chidozie
Bsc. Msc. M.A. Ph.D (International Relations)
Comparative Foreign Policies; Development Patterns in the Third World; Conflict Studies in Africa; Refugees and Migration Studies; Globalization and Third World Economies; Foreign Economic Relations among Emerging Economies.
Awards & Honours
(a) International Visitors Leadership Programme (IVLP): International Security Issues, United States Department of State (Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (2009)
(b) CODESRIA Small Grants Programme for Thesis Writing (2013)
(c) Visiting Doctoral Student to the University of Pretoria, South Africa (August, 2013 to September 2013)
Comparative Foreign Policy; Development Patterns in the Developing Economies; African States within the Global Configuration of Powers; Structure of International System and Politics; Conflict Handling Techniques; Actors in the International System; Domestic Determinants of Foreign Policy; National Power and International Relations; The Politics of International Peacekeeping; The Politics of Humanitarian Interventions; and Globalization and Developing Economies; Emerging Market Countries.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
2. U.S. – Russia Relations: Challenges and Implications for Global Security by Aje Oluwatobi Olugbenga (15PAH01143). M.Sc. International Relations (2016/2017 Session)
3. The Politics and Diplomacy of the Syrian Crisis: An Analysis of the Roles of the U.S. and Russia by Adeoye-Philips Tomilola (15PAH01151). M.Sc. International Relations (2016/2017 Session)
4. Community Policing and Nation Building in Lagos State (2005-2017) by Adeleye Ayomide Timothy (15PAH01154). M.Sc. International Relations (2016/2017 Session)
5. Civil-Military Relations and Conflict Management in Nigeria: A Study of Southern Kaduna Conflict (2010-2017) by DUNGSE Yildom Katmwan (16PAK01465). M.Sc. Policy and Strategic Studies (2017/2018 Session)
6. Domesticating Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Nigeria: A Study of Education Policy for the Physical Challenged (2010 – 2018) by KUSIMO Abigail Olamide (10AH010626). M.Sc. International Relations (2017/2018 Session)
Selected Publications (30)
(2)27th Annual Conference of Nigerian Political Science Association (NPSA) Benue State University, Markudi, Benue State, September 14th – 20th , 2008
(3)International Visitors Leadership Programme (IVLP) International Security Issues, United States (2009)
(4)Multiregional International Visitor Leadership Conference, New York City University, USA. May 6, 2009.
(5)11th Annual Conference of the Fulbright Alumni Association of Nigeria (FAAN), September 10th – 13th, 2012
(6)Visual presentation at the 22nd IBIMA Conference, Rome, Italy 13-14 November, 2013
(7)16th Annual Conference and AGM of the University French Teachers’ Association of Nigeria (UFTAN) Held at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Nigeria on the 9th – 13th February, 2014
(8)1st Annual Conference on E-Governance in Nigeria: Prospects and Challenges for Civic Engagement, organized by the Department of Political Science and International Relations, Covenant University. Multi-purpose Hall of the Covenant University Guest House, June 10th, 2014.
(9)17th Annual Conference and AGM of the University French Teachers’ Association of Nigeria (UFTAN) Held at the Nigeria French Language Village, Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria on 9th – 13th November, 2014.
(10)Visual Presentation at the 24th IBIMA Conference, Milan, Italy, 6-7 November, 2014
(11)AWARD Research Proposal Writing Skills Course organized by African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD), Covenant University, Ota. September 5-7, 2018