Dr. Adesina Fadairo
BSc Petr. Engrg (U. of Ibadan), M.Sc Petr. Engrg (U. of Ibadan), PhD Petr. Engrg (Covenant)
CURRENT AREAS OF RESEARCH
i. Fluid Flow in Unconventional Reservoir
ii. Flow Assurance Modeling and Management:
iii. Multiphase Flow Phenomena in Pipe:
iv. Drilling mud:
v. Unconventional Source of Energy
Awards & Honours
PTDF Research Sponsorship between 2002 to 2004
Postgraduate (Ph.D): Covenant University Postgraduate Scholarship
Numerical Method 06/07 to 10/11
Engineering Mathematics – Calculus 09/10 to 10/11
Reservoir Engineering III – Enhance Oil Recovery 08/09 till date
Petroleum Production I 08/09 till date
Corrosion and Scale 08/09, 09/10
Oil and Gas Pollution and Control 07/08, 08/09
Rock Mechanic 11/12 till date
Drilling Fluid Technology 12/13 till date
Undergraduate Project 08/09 till date
Enhanced Oil Recovery 14/15 till date
Advanced Reservoir Engineering 15/16 till date
Petroleum Production Engineering 16/17 till date
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Four (4) Master Research Project (2014-2017)
One (1) master on-going
Selected Publications (14)
2. *Fadairo Adesina, Damilola Femi-Oyewole and Falode O (2013) “An Improved Predictive Tool for Liquid Loading in a Gas Well. ”SPE Nigerian Annual International Conference and Exhibition, Abuja, 30 July – 1 August, 2013,SPE-167552-MS
3. *Fadairo Adesina, Tozunku K.S,, Kadiri T.M., and Falode O (2012) “Investigating the Effect of Electrolytes and Temperature on Rheological Properties of Jatropha oil based mud” SPE Nigeria Annual International Conference and Exhibition (NAICE), Nigeria, 6¬¬–8 August 2012, SPE 163027.
4.*Fadairo Adesina, Ako Churchill and Falode O (2012) “Elemental Sulphur Induced Formation Damage Management in Gas Reservoir” SPE International Conference and Exhibition on Oilfield Scale held in Aberdeen, UK, 30¬¬–31 May 2012, SPE 154980.
5. *Fadairo Adesina, Ako Churchill, Nwaokete Emmanuel and Falode Olugbenga (2012) “Improved Model for Predicting the Required Minimum Gas Injection Rate for Removal of Cutting during Underbalanced Drilling” SPE Saudi Arabia Section Technical Symposium and Exhibition held in AlKhobar, Saudi Arabia, 8–11April 2012, SPE-SAS-200.
6. *Fadairo Adesina, Ameloko Anthony, Adeyemi Gbadegesin, Ogidigbo Esseoghene, AirendeOyakhire (2012) “Environmental Impact Evaluation of a Safe Drilling Mud” SPE Middle East Health, Safety, Security, and Environment Conference and Exhibition held in Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2–4 April 2012,Error! Reference source not found.
7. *Fadairo Adesina, Falode O and Aderemi B.S (2010) “Oilfield Scale Induced Permeability Damage Management during Water Flooding.” SPE International Symposium and Exhibition on Formation Damage Control held in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 10–12 February 2010 SPE-126116-PP
8. *Fadairo Adesina, Adekomaya O and Falode O., (2009) “Effect of Drilling Cuttings Transport on Pressure Drop in a Flowing Well.” SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference, Bahrain, October 26-28, 2009, SPE-125707-PP
9. *Fadairo Adesina, (2009) ‘Oilfield Scale Modelling and Management’ - Biotechnology for Improved Production of Oil and Gas in the Gulf of Guinea Conference & Exhibition April 1–3, 2009, Abuja Nigeria.
10. Ameloko Anthony, IsiramenOseme and *Fadairo Adesina., (2009) ‘Possible Sources of Hydrogen Sulphide in Gulf of Guinea Petroleum Reservoir – Challenges and Implications’,-Biotechnology for Improved Production of Oil and Gas in the Gulf of Guinea Conference & Exhibition April 1–3, 2009, Abuja Nigeria.
11. *Fadairo Adesina, Ako Churchill, Isiramen Oseme, (2009) “Modelling Elemental Sulphur Saturation around the Wellbore”AAPG International Conference and Exhibition in Rio, Brazil, 15-18 November 2009, ID: 653073
12. *Fadairo Adesina, Omole O., Falode O., and Adeyemi G.A., (2008) “Modelling the Effect of Oilfield Sulphate Scale on Productivity Index” AAPG International Conference and Exhibition in Cape Town, South Africa, 26-29 October 2008, ID: 472209
13. *Fadairo Adesina, Omole O. and Falode O., (2008) “Effect of Oilfield Scale Deposition on Mobility Ratio” CIPC/SPE International Conference , Canada, SPE 114488