Engr. Oluwole Joseph Olowoleni
M.Sc in Electrical Drive Equipment, Process Automation & Tech. Complexes.
Modeling and Sizing of an Isolated Renewable Hybrid Wind/PV/Diiesel Power Generation to supply power to remote consumers, Power System Stability Control Through Reinforcement Learning Framework, Power Systems and Electrical Machines.
Awards & Honours
1. Recipient of the Federal Government Scholarship through Bureau For External Aids,Federal Ministry of Education for Tertiary Institutions tenable in the USSR (CIS)-1989 to 1995.
2. Recipient, Russian Government Stipend; 1989-1995.
3. Award for Excellence by the 2008 Graduating Class of EIE, Covenant University, Ota.
!. Introduction to Electrical Engineering; 2. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation
3. Electrical Circuit Theory; 4. Electrical Power Systems; 5. Physical Electronics
6. Digital Electronic; 7. Control Engineering