Dr. Opeyemi Joshua
Development of locally cost optimized alternative building and construction material.
Curbing the use of substandard material in building production to optimising building integrity.
Building failure forensics.
Awards & Honours
1. Federal scholarship University of Jos. Nigeria (2003)
2. Webs Journals: International Award for Excellence to the authors Opeyemi Joshua and Philip Lawal as the winners of the 2011 ESET WebsJournal Award having satisfied the requirementof the panel of adjudicators for the paper entitled; COST OPTIMIZATION OF SANDCRETE BLOCKS THROUGH PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF SAND.
- Building science 1 & 2
- Construction workshop practice 1 & 2
- Concrete Technology workshop practice 1 & 2
- Soil mechanic and foundation
- Advanced structural analysis
- Advanced concrete design
- Design of steel works
Selected Publications (3)
NBRRI 2016 International Conference
Construction Research Congress CRC(2018)