Mr. OLUKUNLE CHARLES OLAWOLE
B.Sc (Physics) M.Sc (Physics)
Thermionic Power Conversion, Nano-materials& Nanotechnology,Renewable Energy, Binary liquid alloys and material science.
Awards & Honours
1. Certificate on Fundamental of Solar Energy Training (Renac & Lagos Energy Academy)
His teaching areas include:
MATLAB for Physicist
Electric Circuit theory
Sound and Optics
Selected Publications (9)
2. Optics + Photonics 23-27 August 2016, San Diego, California United States of America.
3. Advanced Digital Appreciation programme for Tertiary Institutions/Digital Bridge Institute 10-14 October 2016 Covenant University Ota.
4. Optics + Photonics 06-10 August 2017, San Diego, California United States of America.
5. 2nd International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development 14-16 May 2018 Department of physics College of Science and Technology Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria
6. Foundation Postgraduate Course on Computational Mathematics 3-23 June, National Mathematical Centre, Abuja Nigeria.