Dr. OLUKUNLE CHARLES OLAWOLE
B.Sc (Physics) M.Sc (Physics) Ph.D (Physics)
Thermionic Power Conversion, Artificial Neural Network, Nano-materials& Nanotechnology, Fuzzy logic, Renewable Energy, Binary Liquid Alloys and Material Science.
Awards & Honours
1. Certificate on Fundamental of Solar Energy Training 2017 (Renac & Lagos Energy Academy)
His teaching areas include:
MATLAB for Physicist
Electric Circuit theory
Sound and Optics
Mathematical Methods in Physics II
Selected Publications (14)
2. Optics + Photonics 23-27 August 2016, San Diego, California United States of America.
3. Advanced Digital Appreciation programme for Tertiary Institutions/Digital Bridge Institute 10-14 October 2016 Covenant University Ota.
4. Optics + Photonics 06-10 August 2017, San Diego, California United States of America.
5. 2nd International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development 14-16 May 2018 Department of physics College of Science and Technology Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria
6. Foundation Postgraduate Course on Computational Mathematics 3-23 June 2018, National Mathematical Centre, Abuja Nigeria.
7. 3rd International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development 6-9 May 2019 Department of Physics College of Science and Technology Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria