Dr. Senanu Okuboyejo
Health Informatics, Technology Adoption and Acceptance in Sub-Saharan Africa, Technology Diffusion in Healthcare, Data mining, Data modeling, Information management, System Analysis and Design, Database Management.
Awards & Honours
Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence, Southern University and A&M, LA (2016-2017)
Postdoctoral Fellow, TRSM-HSM, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
System Analysis and Design, Data modeling, Operations Research, Database Management, Introduction to Management Information Systems, Use of Computer, Production and Operations Management.
Selected Publications (12)
• International Conference on Software Engineering and Intelligent Systems, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria, 5th -8th July, 2010.
• The International Conference on ICT for Africa (ICT4Africa), Ota, Nigeria, 23rd -26th March, 2011.
• The 51st International Association of Computer Information Systems Conference (IACIS), Mobile, Alabama, 5th -8th October, 2011.
• The 7th Health Informatics in Africa Conference (HELINA 2011), Yaounde, Cameroon, 28th -30th November, 2011.
• The 8th International Conference on HIV Treatment and Prevention Adherence, Miami-USA,
June 2-4, 2013.
• CENTERIS 2013 - Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems / HCIST 2013 - International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies, Lisbon-Portugal, October 23-25, 2013.