Dr Oluwarotimi Owolabi
Ph.D, M.SC., MA, BA,
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), institutional economics, financial economics and emerging markets including Foreign direct investment, bank and firm performance, agriculture, Poverty, Financial development, Stock market, Corruption/institution quality, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Environment Quality, Human capital development, and Tax
Awards & Honours
1. Royal Economic Society Conference Grant, awarded by Royal Economic Society, UK, for conference support to attend and present paper titled: " Corruption, Foreign bank entry and Ownership concentration" at 5th International Finance and Banking Society (IFABS) Conference: , June 2013
Mathematical economics, Microeconomics, Development economics, Project evaluation, Public sector economics/Finance, International Economics and Finance
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (3)
2nd International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructural Development, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
3rd International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
4th Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) Annual international Academic Conference on Accounting and Finance, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
1. 6th International Social and Management Science Research Conference, Kaduna, Nigeria
1. Surrey Centre for Money, Banking and Institution (CMBI) Conference, Surrey, United Kingdom.
2. 5th International Finance and Banking Society (IFABS) Conference, Nottingham, UK.
1. of East Anglia PhD student’s conference “Current Debates in International Development”, Norwich, United Kingdom.
2. 67th International Atlantic Economic Society Conference, Rome, Italy.