Dr Oluwarotimi Owolabi
Ph.D, M.SC., MA, BA,
Development Economics, Development Finance, International Economics, Corruption/ institution quality, corporate governance, Small and Medium enterprises, Banking, Stock Market, Emerging markets
Awards & Honours
1. Royal Economic Society Conference Grant, awarded by Royal Economic Society, UK, for conference support to attend and present paper titled: " Corruption, Foreign bank entry and Ownership concentration" at 5th International Finance and Banking Society (IFABS) Conference: , June 2013
Mathematical economics, Microeconomics, Development economics, Project evaluation, Industrial economics, Public sector economics
Selected Publications (2)
1. 6th International Social and Management Science Research Conference, Kaduna,
1. Surrey Centre for Money, Banking and Institution (CMBI) Conference, Surrey, United Kingdom.
2. 5th International Finance and Banking Society (IFABS) Conference, Nottingham, UK.
1. of East Anglia PhD student’s conference “Current Debates in International Development”, Norwich, United Kingdom.
2. 67th International Atlantic Economic Society Conference, Rome, Italy.