Mr. Segun I. Popoola
Wireless communications, radio propagation modelling, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, and data analytics.
Awards & Honours
1. Overall Best Graduating Masters Student in Covenant University (2017/2018 academic session)
2. Best Graduating Masters Student in the College of Engineering (2017/2018 academic session)
3. Best Paper Award: 2017 World Congress on Engineering (WCE), July 5-7, 2017, London, United Kingdom.
4. Best Graduated Student (2012/2013) in the Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
5. Award of Academic Excellence: Baptist Student Fellowship, LAUTECH, Chapter, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2. 2017 World Congress on Engineering & Computer Science (WCECS), San Francisco, USA, 25-27 October, 2017.
3. 4th International Conference on Recent Developments in Science, Engineering & Technology (REDSET-2017), GD Goenka University, Gurgaon, New Delhi, India, 13-14 October, 2017.