10. AN ANALYSIS OF INSTITUTIONAL ENVIRONMENTS ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PRACTICES IN NIGERIAN RENEWABLE ENERGY FIRMS.
Several studies have proposed a one-size fit all approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices, such that CSR as it applies to developed countries is adapted to developing countries, ignoring the differing institutional environments (such as the regulative, economic, social and political environments), which affects the profitability and practices of businesses operating in them....
Published in 2018
professor Rowland Worlu
Deregulation and Appropriate Pricing of Petroleum Products in Nigeria: Challenges and Opportunities.
Marketing of Financial Services in the ECOWAS Sub-Region by Nigerian Banks: A Test Case for the Globalization of Nigerian Banking Industry.
Perception of the Influence of Marketing in Politics: A Cross-Sectional Study of Political parties and electorates in Nigeria
Game Theory as another Philosophical Foundation of Political Marketing: Evidence From Nigeria’s Electoral Process.
Strategic Human Resources Management Practices on Corporate Performance of Selected Multinational Firms: Evidence from Cadbury And Nestle Nigeria.
An Empirical Analysis of customer Satisfaction with Mobile Network Service for Competitive Business Advantage.
3. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS STRATEGY: IMPLICATION FOR PERFORMANCE IN LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, SOUTH-WEST, NIGERIA.
8. THE LINKAGE BETWEEN POLITICAL RESOURCES AND CORPORATE POLITICS: AN ADAPTATION OF THE RESOURCE BASED THEORY
16. AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH MOBILE NETWORK SERVICE FOR COMPETITIVE BUSINESS ADVANTAGE
33. MARKETING OF FINANCIAL SERVICES IN THE ECOWAS SUB-REGION BY NIGERIAN BANKS: A TEST CASE FOR THE GLOBALIZATION OF NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY”.